Tessuti Surry Hills
Opened in October 2005 on the site of Fabric Fantasy. Tessuti Surry Hills has grown to become the shop Brides and Bridal parties search for as well those looking for fabrics suitable for day and corporate wear.
The Surry Hills fabric shop has quickly grown to become our largest fabric store, with a very diverse range of fabrics.
With fabric ranging from classy casual to very formal, we offer an impressive variety of the most unique, unusual and exclusive designer fabric from some of the top fashion houses of Europe and Japan.
Tessuti Surry Hills
110 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills, NSW
Phone | 02 9211 5536
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Surry Hills Trading Hours
Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Surry Hills Fabric Shop
The nearest parking station is the corner of Goulburn and Elizabeth Street, it's quite reasonable in terms of city car park rates and then the shop is just a short 300 metre walk away. When Goulburn Street hits Wentworth Ave, you turn right into Commonwealth Street. This way you can relax and enjoy the shop without needing to pop out to check your car!
Fabrics At Surry Hills
Tessuti stocks the following types of fabrics and textiles, all of which are available in an impressive range of colours and prints:
- 100% silk satins, chiffon, georgette, organza, crepe de chine, raw, habutai, twill, duppion, taffeta, tulle, duchess and jersey
- 100% silk – plain, printed, burnout , embroidered and beaded
- silk blends – voile, burnout and velvet
- silk/lycra satins – plain and printed
- 100% cotton – japanese, novelty, voile and textured plains and printed printed
- 100% cotton – voile, organdy, muslin, calico, drill, denim, stretch, corduroy, shirting and knits
- 100% wool – knits, lace, suiting, boiled, voile, georgette, coating, crepe, twill, tweeds, boucle` and herringbone
- coatings – wool, angora, mohair , cashmere and viscose blends
- 100% viscose – plain and printed knits, satin backed, georgette, and suiting
- 100% linen and linen/silk blends – plain, printed , knits and suiting
- tulle plain and fancy – silk, nylon and polyester
- jersey knits – wool, cotton, viscose, silk, poly, nylon, modal, bamboo and lycra
- metal blends – organza, brocades, plains and taffeta
- fancy lace and beaded trims
- French and Japanese trims
- imported buttons and accessories
- 100% rayon and acetate, plain and fancy linings